Marketing the Piedmont Triad to the World. A central part of the Piedmont Triad Partnership’s mission is to promote the 12-county region in central North Carolina domestically and internationally as a superior place in which to live and work. Together with local economic development offices, the North Carolina Department of Commerce and other allies, the Partnership aims to attract business investment and stimulate job growth in the region. The Partnership works to identify businesses worldwide which may be seeking to expand or relocate. The PTP reaches out to a variety of audiences and establishes direct and ongoing communications. Marketing programs include:
- Attending trade shows and industry meetings seminars regularly
- Hosting site location consultants to introduce and promote the region
- Coordinating visits to companies who are considering relocating
- International marketing through periodic trips across the globe
- Maintaining partnerships with area real estate brokers and utilities, thereby keeping abreast of opportunities and added value that can be offered to new and relocating businesses.
Client Services. In addition to serving as a source of information, we can assist in many other valuable ways. Developing a reliable, useful and comfortable relationship with companies who seek to make the Piedmont Triad home is the foundation of our services. The Piedmont Triad Partnership can facilitate introductions to other business and economic development assets in our State and region. Companies can rely on us to coordinate a variety of services such as:
- Setting up site visits and itinerary development
- Giving tours and ‘regional briefings’
- Meeting coordination with local businesses and officials
- Coordinating with the local economic development offices
- Giving regional presentations
- Distributing press releases and other communiqués
- A myriad of additional services as requested
All services provided through our Marketing and Client Services Department are free and confidential.